Looking for Outdoor Recreation Resources?
- Cooke City Exxon – Polaris & Skidoo
- K-Z Guest Ranch & Outfitters
- Beartooth Plateau Outfitters
- Skyline Guest Ranch & Outfitters
- Top of the World Resort – Beartooth Mountain
- Beartooth Powder Technicians
- Cooke City Motorsports
- Montana Whitewater Zip Line
- Montana Whitewater Rafting
- Beartooth All American Road
- Silvertip Mountain Center
Great Places to Eat in Cooke City, Montana
- Beartooth Cafe – (406) 838- 2475
- Bearclaw Bakery – (406) 838-2040
- Log Cabin Cafe – (406) 838 – 2367
- Miner’s Saloon – (406) 838 – 2214
- Bistro – (406) 833-2160
For a bit of Cooke City, Montana history and information visit:
- Cooke City Friends & History (The guestbook and History at this site is awesome!
- Cooke City Community Council & Cooke City Montana Museum
- Cooke City Montana Museum, located at 206 West Main Street, Cooke City
Interested in Real Estate in the area?
Plan a Yellowstone/Montana Vacation now!
- Visit Montana (Official Montana Tourism Website)
- Yellowstone Country Montana (Official Yellowstone Area Tourism Website)
- Colter Pass | Cooke City | Silver Gate Chamber of Commerce
- Getting Here – click for area map